With visionary Bai Tu Long Bay – Halong Bay vacation of 2 days 1 night, Luxury White Dolphin Cruise brings you not only to explore the exceptional stunning beauty of the bay but also join an array of exciting activities, such as swimming, cave exploration, floating village and cooking class. Welcoming and affordable, Luxury White Dolphin Cruise provides a relaxing haven for even the adventure-seeking customers.
Day 1: Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son – Cap La (L.D)
07h30: Our vehicle picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi and departures to Halong City for 3.5 hours.
10h00: We take a rest on the way to the destination.
12h00: You arrive at Halong wharf. It’s time for you to take pictures and relax for a while.
12h30: You embark on the cruise, then enjoy a welcome drink and listen to some information about cruise and safety on board.
13h30: Lunch is ready to serve you at our dining room with a cozy ambiance and generous space.
15h30: We head to visit Thien Canh Son Cave for about 30 minutes. After returning to the cruise by tender, you have some time to unwind on the sundeck, go swimming or sunbathe on the beach. Followed by a cooking class demonstrated by our expert chefs.
19h00: We offer you a Vietnamese style set dinner.
21h00: The rest of the evening time is just for you: making new friends, gossiping at the bar or squid fishing. You stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng floating village by Bamboo boat(B.L)
07h30: You wake up early to breathe the refreshing morning air and watch the sunrise. Then breakfast is served.
09h00: The tour guide takes you to explore Vung Vieng floating village. You not only appreciate the beauty of the scenery but also to be educated about the local history and local people. Then you get back to the cruise for check out.
10h30: You enjoy relaxing moments in our dining room with served lunch.
11h30: The cruise reaches Ha long wharf. You disembark and wait for our minibus.
12h00: We take you back to Hanoi.
14h00: We have a refreshment break on the halfway.
16h00: The trip ends when we drop you off in Hanoi.
- You should inform us about your special diet prior to departure. The time of activities may be changeable.
- You are required to provide your personal details including full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date upon booking.
- Itineraries may be adjusted to suit bad weather, tide levels, and operational conditions.
- We charge 80% of the adult rate for an extra bed.
- What to bring: Sunblock, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, hat, Swimming clothes and Sunglasses.