Halong Bay 1 day adventure with Amazing Sails Luxury will surely bring you unforgettable moments and interesting experiences. That is shown as follows:
- Unique itinerary: Amazing Sails is the first cruise in Halong that has a unique and different sightseeing route. In one day visitors will visit all 3 bays (Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay and a part of Lan Ha Bay) lasting 7 hours, along with a program designed with high logic to ensure the experience to be the best.
- Cruise space: Amazing Sails is proud to be the yacht with the most space for travelers, up to over 200 sqm. It is also very suitable for indoor and outdoor recreation activities that no other day cruises on Halong Bay have.
- Room on the cruise: With the design of 4 fully-equipped rooms, Amazing Sails Luxury cruise will meet the need for private cabins for travelers who are elderly, couples or families with children. This is also a perfect choice for travelers who want to experience the feeling of sleeping on the cruise.
- Amenities: Amazing Sails features amenities only available on overnight cruises like Gym, Spa, Massage, … With these utilities, guests will have a journey to discover Halong perfectly.
- High-class transportation: 100% of transportation vehicles are two-way Limousine cars, aiming to meet the need for the most comfortable traveling.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or your private address and prepare to go to Halong Bay.
Upon arrival at Halong International Cruise Port, you will be warmly welcomed by the Amazing Sails team in the spacious and modern waiting lounge.
After that, you will embark on the cruise and go through Bai Tu Long Bay to the remote area of Halong Bay. Furthermore, you will see the mysterious, majestic and beautiful landscapes along with thousands of small islands and rocks with all kinds of shapes and colors.
Afterward, you will enjoy delicious dishes for lunch while sailing through the beautiful unspoiled natural scenery of thousands of gorgeous limestone mountains.
After that, you will visit Tien Ong cave – one of the most gigantic and beautiful natural karst caves of the bay, which is not only famous for stalactites with unique shapes and colors but also hidden among them are the typical historical and cultural values of fishermen thousands of years ago.
Then you will continue to visit Cua Van fishing village – the largest floating village in Halong Bay and have an extremely interesting experience of kayaking or bamboo boats to explore the village. Besides, you can learn more interesting information about the lifestyle and customs of the locals in the village’s ancient museum.
Then you will come back Amazing Sails to enjoy your free time to take photos, have fun on the sundeck or relax in your private room. In addition, you can also choose other ways to relax such as a gym or Beauty & Body Massage.
You will participate in the fruits carving demonstration and Sunset party with delicious foods afterward. Those will certainly be extremely interesting activities.
After arriving Halong International Cruise Port, you will disembark the cruise and return to Hanoi by our limousine.
Then you will arrive in Hanoi. The trip finishes.
- Number of days: 1 day.
- Location & time departure: 7:45 – Hanoi.
- Location & time arrival: 10:00 – Halong Bay.
- Skilled English speaking guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Luxurious and modern limousine transportation service.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- 2 bottles of mineral water for each person.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat.
- All meals onboard.
- Sunset party.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Spa services: Foot massage, Body massage (Need to contact to book before departure).
- Travel insurances.
- Tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- VAT (10% fee).
- All other services not included in the itinerary
- Surcharge for Ocean View Cabin (upon request).
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun cream